• Gegroet, sterveling! Nieuw op het forum?
    Als je wilt deelnemen aan het forum heb je een forumaccount nodig. Registeer er snel een! Heb je al een forumaccount? Dan kun je hier inloggen.

Wat zit er onder jouw ctrl + v ?

AriChibi

Hydra
Omg hai __^ I’m Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!!
^___________________________________^
When I walked onto Tokyo street =____ ^^^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> .< (^O^^) (^O^^) (^O^^) ] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -________-** ;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!!

AriChibi

Hydra
>>151524496
Are you fucking retarded? No seriously, have you even read anything I've typed here?

>It can describe romantic or platonic love, but in order for it to be agape, it has to be unconditional and without end. That's the whole point I'm trying to make.

>Agape doesn't designate platonic love, it describes the depth of one's love.

>Agape doesn't necessarily have to be platonic though.

Where the fuck are you getting "no fuck you it has to be romantic" out of this"? Kill yourself.

DeletedUser23653

Gast
8e2e8ea602f64791a6c9427bc62cc2d9.png

AriChibi

Hydra
>>2352987
Sangwoo is turning Bum into his mother, and needed a bad dad to kill to continue with the reenactment of his life to achieve his dream, which is to get his mother to get rid of the father who abused them both.

AriChibi

Hydra
Father de la Iglesia shook his head vigorously, crying out something behimd his gag. Guang Hong could see tears in his eyes. Was the priest crying... for him?

"Ah!" The satanist was huge and hot inside him, everything his body needed. Even the shame of Father de la Iglesia's eyes on him couldn't keep him from crying out in pleasure.

"I claim your body in the name of Satan!"

"No! No!" Guang Hong wailed, thrashing in his evil grip. The satanist pulled him down and thrust deep, filling him entirely. "Yes!"

He lost himself in pleasure as the satanist has his way with him, holding him by the hips and moving Guang Hong's body on his cock like he was a toy, a life-sized sex doll.

DeletedUser21356

Gast
Slaap je nog met een knuffel(dier)?
nee, is niet genoeg plaats meer voor in mijn bed, heb er 100, lagen er vroeger 10 à 12 in

DeletedUser27170

Gast
[town]40612[/town]
-Muur: 0
-God: ?
-Toren (Ja/Nee): Nee
-Livefeed: overname tot 10:54 als het zonder Helena is gebeurt. [report]d3791cb7e07c33177831a42ec5300fec[/report]
er is geen grot dus je kan zo spioneren voor updates

RabbidRobin

Ex-Teamleider Forum
[quote author=OnlyMichelle link=topic=1415.msg62129#msg62129 date=1485092690]
Er zijn nog steeds een paar mensen die niks hebben gezegd??
[/quote]

Bovenaan